1. Two week check out period on books, audios and videos.
2. One week check out period on magazines and DVDs.
3. Materials may be renewed over the phone once, afterwards materials must be seen by librarians. No renewals on reserved materials please.
4. A drop box is available for patron use.
5. The Columbus Public Library charges $00.05 per item per day it is overdue.
6. The library will only accept the return of materials in good condition. Patrons are responsible for replacement cost of lost or damaged materials.
7. Patrons are limited to 10 items (2 DVD limit per household)
8. If the library has tried multiple times to retrieve overdue or lost items and are not complied with we may turn over accounts to the state in order to retrieve compensation for lost items.
1. A library card will be required to use a laptop.
2. Patrons will not be allowed to use a computer if they have overdue materials, materials must be checked back in or renewed.
3. Computers are limited to 2 hours unless using for homework, job search, or unless the librarian agrees to extend the time.
4. Computers will be shut off 10 minutes prior to closing. Patrons who receive warnings for computer use may be banned for an extended period.